Nil inferiora morantur
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do
know and what you don't".
- Anatole France -
This site is the official web-page of Prof. Romeo Teodor Cristina, head of Veterinary Pharmacology Dept. to Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Timisoara, Romania and is dedicated to all interested who are preparing in the veterinary field, of all who love and understand animals, to our dear veterinary colleagues, practicians, students... and not only.
A teacher has the main responsibility, of imagining some student-centered learning methods. In my eyes, relation teacher-student must always be a partnership, in which parties assuming the responsibility to achieve learning outcomes. A valuable teacher is one who manages to guide the intellectual development of his ”partner” to the knowledge horizon.
We hope that the found information will be of help, into completing the needed knowledge, of those interested and glutton for the beautiful veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. Also here you can find numbers of journal Medicamentul Veterinar/Veterinary Drug (ISSN:1843-9527-printed; 2069-2463-electronic), the Journal of Romanian National Association of Veterinary Products Manufacturers (RNAVPM), the sole journal of this profile in Romania is indexed by IndexCopernicus, DOAJ, CABI, Veterinary Bulletin, AOLIB, Academic Journals Database, etc. being accredited by College of Romanian Veterinarians.
In the trust that high standards of the noble profesion of Veterinary Doctor will be easier to reach, we wish you an useful navigation.
Romeo T. Cristina
The reproduction of any material or any original illustrations of this website
without prior written consent of the owner is prohibited.
All materials contained in this web site are the intellectual property of Prof. Romeo Teodor Cristina, PhD, DVM, the owner and administrator of the site is protected by laws. Its use requires compliance with basic rules concerning copyright and trademark law. Use of the Site and any of its components, constitutes acceptance of the full terms and conditions, all provisions listed below.
1. Is forbiden copying, acquiring images, the media, posting or publication or redistributed in whole or texts in any medium without the owner's consent (see contact address)
2. All material presented is informative of scientific purpose, they do not replace in any way, consultative or specialized medical advice etc.
3. Respect the rules of quoting! Be honest, cite the source using active link with the exact address of the web page. In other conditions, the user has the moral obligation to stop accessing this site!
- American Academy of Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics (AAVPT)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- ATC = Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- Autoritatea Nationala Sanitar Veterinara si pentru Siguranta Alimentelor (ANSVSA)
- codurile ATC
- Colegiul Medicilor Veterinari din Romania
- Drugs.com Veterinary drugs A to Z
- EMEA EUROPE
- EU -veterinary products
- European Board of Veterinary Specialisation (EBVS)
- European School for Advanced Veterinary Studies
- Federation of Veterinarians of Europe (FVE)
- Guide to Canine Sleep
- Guide to Feline Sleep
- Homeopathy Medicine Portal
- International Veterinary Information Service (IVIS)
- Martindale's - Virtual Veterinary Pharmacology
- Medicamente de Uz Veterinar - lista
- medicamente uz uman
- National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
- PHARMACIST SCHOOLS
- Should You Share Your Bed With Your Pets?
- The ORANGE BOOK
- US FDA
- US Pharmacopoeia
- Veterinarian Technician
- Veterinary Drugs Directorate Canada
- Veterinary formulary
- World Organisation of Animal Health (OIE)
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA)
- WVA (World Veterinary Association)